Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lists

This is my first official blog and I have absolutely no idea what to write about so I am going to use Professor Hartman's second idea for a blog: lists! 

10 Things I miss.
10.  A full size bed.  A single is just too small!
9.  My own room.
8.  My dog, Maddie.
7.  Having unlimitted access to my car.
6.  Not having to pay $1.50 to wash my clothes and $1 to dry them.
5.  My own bathroom.
4.  Space.
3.  Friends that go to other schools.
2.  Cooking food with a stove and oven.
1.

9  Things I love about college
9.  Less classes.
8.  The freedom.
7. One class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
6.  Sleeping in.
5.  Practically living with my friends.
4.  The parties.
3.  Not having to ask to use the restroom.
2.  Classes are much shorter.
1.  It's not high school.

8 Bands I really like
8. Jack Johnson
7. Jack's Mannequin
6. Brad Paisley
5. Miranda Lambert
4. Taylor Swift
3. Vampire Weekend
2. Phoenix
1. MGMT

7 Sports and activites I have done
7. Ballet
6. Ice Skating
5. Powderpuff Football
4. Basketball
3. Baseball
2. Softball
1. Diving

6 Favorite places to visit.
6. Potter, Nebraska
5. Denver, Colorado
4. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3. Panama City Beach, Florida
2. Paris, France
1. Berlin, Germany

5 Classes I'm taking this semester
5. Math 111 - Pre-Calc.
4. English 103
3. Sociology 100
2. Pols 130 - American National Government
1. German 301

4 Favorite colors
4. Purple
3. Yellow
2. Silver
1. Orange

3 Nationalities my heritage is
3. Russian
2. Czechosslovakian
1. German

2 Favorite Sports
2. Diving
1. Football

1. Favorite pro-football team
1. Dallas Cowboys

1 comment:

  1. Dallas sucks! lol

    I never dove, but I have been competitively swimming for 13 years.

    ReplyDelete