Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Don't Believe in Titles

Wanna know what I don't get?  I don't get why every single thing has to have a title!  Well, I suppose it is a whole lot easier to find things and know what they're about when they have a title.  But still, I hate having to put a title on things.  When saving essays and papers onto my computer I often write a bunch of bull shit words as the title to save it under.  If anyone ever had to get a paper off my laptop they would be so screwed because the documents they would most likely find would probably go something like this: This Class Blows Balls, Yay to Fatties that Die of Fat, As;djlfh, Stupid Teacher, and the list continues like that.  Those titles are fine for me and my computer because that ranting title will spark my mind and I will know what it is, but those titles are totally unacceptable to put on the actual paper and turn it in.  One of these days I probably will title one of my essays with one of my bull shit titles, like Castles are Big and Old or This Essay is about Mickey Mouse.  That would be so much easier.  You know those tools on Word like abc check or word counter, well I wish there was a tool on Word that could read your paper and generate a title for you.  Kinda like when we were younger and taking ISTEP and we would have to pick the best title for the essay, well thats how the tool would work, gives you a list and you pick the best title.  Well it looks like I've done enough ranting for one blog and actually came up with a title for this blog!

Oh!  Last thing, I REALLY miss diving!  I can't wait for Winter Break, because I get to go back to my old high school and practice with my old team again, or they practice while we alums get to screw around!
Back summersault

The team

Inward dive

The Coach and seniors

1 comment:

  1. hilarious. Though I can't imagine how you can remember what you name everything.

    ReplyDelete