Friday, November 19, 2010

Time for a break

I don't know about anyone else but Thanksgiving break couldn't come sooner!  This is a much needed break.  I absolutely hate when things start getting redundet. It feels living everyday was exactly like the last. MWF wake up at 8 shower, go to math, then straight to english, then straight to german, back to the dorm, maybe nap or eat, then its time for american nat gov, then homework, gym, dinner, sorority stuff or nothing, and TR sleep in till 11:30, sociology, homework, gym, nothingness.  I just hate how boring it all is!  There's a quote by Mario Andretti that I've tried to live by now,  "If everything's under control, you're going too slow."  I just love it so much!  So this Thanksgiving break will do just that, give me a break from my boring schedule like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment