Friday, November 5, 2010

First chance I get...

I swear first opportunity I get I'm so moving to Dallas, Texas.  I'm so sick and tired of Indiana's weather, especially the cold, wet rain/snow substance.  Mainly I just hate the cold.  Look at Texas, far down south so it's got to be warm and it's also right next to Mexico.  And have I said one of the best things Texas has?  DALLAS COWBOYS.  Ok I do know that they're absolutely dreadful this season, but thats not gonna make me hate them or become a fair-weather fan and jump on the Colts bandwagon.  Hmmm...  I don't know which is worse moving to Antarctica or becoming an Indianapolis Colts fan.  On other news I'm finally getting initiated into Kappa Delta this weekend.  Finally!  Oh and my mom might get a 2 month old lab puppy!  We already have a 3 year old yellow lab, but the humane society of Indianapolis has seven puppies, half are black the other half are brown.  I really do hope she gets one!

No comments:

Post a Comment