Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nonsense.

I really have nothing to talk/write about right now.  I've been dreading this blog for a whole week, 7 whole days.  Well in all honestly I dread this blog all semester.  I never have anything interesting to say or atleast anything I'd like to share with everyone, no offense.  I've just had a terrible past few days that I'd rather not share, I mean it's bad enough when people keep asking me.  So what am I supposed to talk about?!  Perhaps how fucking annoying that my roommate's boyfriend from Purdue is always here.  I know I sound cynical, and I'm really not.  Its probably due to my shitty past few days or maybe I just have midterm blues.  I mean I'm usually really happy.  But on the bright side my birthday is on sunday, October 10, 2010...10/10/10. yay!  Ok I really have nothing left to talk about.  I strongly believe I've tortured myself enough.

1 comment: