Thursday, December 2, 2010

Last One

Last blog post of the semester, yay!!  I'm so excited.  Sorry, prof. H, the blog post is a good idea just not my cup of tea. But I do give you props that it's an easy assignment.  Wow this semester just flew by!  I have one more full week of classes then finals.  I'm really starting to get nervous!  This weekend should be fun though!  My boyfriend is coming to visit me and then take me to Indianapolis to see the Cowboys v. Colts game.  As you all should know, I'm a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan and incase you don't know he's a die hard Colts fan.  So this game is going to be interesting!  I really don't have much to say just that I'm really excited for the game, it's also my first ever NFL game!  Well blog post you've been fun, but I'm out!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment