Thursday, October 14, 2010

Research Paper

I guess in this week's blog post we're supposed to discuss how our research papers are going, like our groups, possible  topic, how we're advancing on getting it done.  Well I can't really respond to that.  I don't have a group, we don't have topics, we aren't getting very far...at all.  Well I do know that Jaavon is in my group, so I guess that's a start.  To tell the truth I hate working in groups.  I don't really trust other members and i feel like I can get to bossy, because I'm a perfectionist.  Well I guess i can think of some controversial topics that we could possibly do our research paper on.  This should be interesting since we can't  do common controversial topics most people my age have interest in.  So here goes nothin'...
-electric cars
-free speech and being able to picket american soldiers' funerals
-health care reform
-NYC mosque and ground zero
-border patrol in AZ
I don't know really this really confuses me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment